Ills & Chills Drops support the body’s immune defences and recovery for ills & chills, tickly throats and respiratory health.
- Supports recovery for ills and chills
- Soothes dry throats
- Supports tired limbs and stiffness
- Supports respiratory health
- Suitable for the whole family including children
- Supports the immune system
TAPS : PP6260
Adults: Take 5 drops as needed up to four times daily for ills and chills.
- Bryonia 3C (Wild Hops) – eases loss of voice and dry throat, supports mucous cleaning
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6C (Thoroughwort) – supports tired and heavy muscles and bones
- Gelsemium 3C (Yellow Jasmine) – supports chest and breathing
- Corallinum 12C (Red Coral) – this herb is supportive of a clearing mucus in the nose
- Arnica 6C (Leopard’s Bane) – helps soothe dry throat and hoarse voice
- Dulcamara 6C (Bitter Sweet) – supports the respiratory system
- Hepar Sulph 6C (Calcium Sulphide) – supports tight chests
- Causticum 6C (A potassium compound) – supports clearing mucus
- Ferrum Phosphate 6C (Phosphate of Iron) – supports chest health
- Potassium Chloride 6C (Chloride of Potassium)
Bach Flowers included:
- Agrimony – supports respiratory health
- Holly – calms the mind
- Impatiens – provides calm at times of impatience, busyness and over-activity
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric acid
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
If your delivery address is in New Zealand and you spend over $49 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free.
If your delivery address is anywhere else in the world outside of New Zealand and you spend over $79 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free!
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.