Raw Nutrients Pure Vitamin C is derived from Amla berries and contains all the goodness of vitamin C that your body needs.
One Amla berry contains as much vitamin C as two oranges and is also rich in nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, B vitamins and antioxidants.
Vitamin C can be found in fruits like oranges and strawberries, and in vegetables like spinach and broccoli Unfortunately, it’s not every day that we remember to eat foods rich in vitamin C. This is why it’s important for you to take your daily vitamin C supplement.
Benefits of Raw Nutrients Pure C
- Has neuroprotective properties. A neuroprotective agent is one that protects your cells from damage or degeneration.
- Acts as pro-oxidant. Vitamin C is flexible, because it has antioxidants but it can also function as a pro-oxidant if your body needs it.
- Supports cardiovascular health by supporting healthy blood flow, and keeping your blood vessels healthy.
- Vitamin C also boosts your body’s iron absorption, which is vital because iron is the mineral essential for blood production.
- Vitamin C stimulates your production of collagen.
- Supports the body’s response to allergens.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Per 2 capsules serve:
Organic Vitamin C (from Amla Fruit Extract) 250 mg
Non Citrus BioFlavonoids 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Orgen-C® (Phyllanthus Emblica), Rice Flour, Vegetable Capsule
If taking prescription medication or if in doubt, consult your Healthcare Professional.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
Those with kidney failure or a history of kidney stones should take Vitamin C only under medical supervision.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
If your delivery address is in New Zealand and you spend over $49 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free.
If your delivery address is anywhere else in the world outside of New Zealand and you spend over $79 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free!
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.