Repair Drops support recovery from bruising and physical strains. Repair Drops support with easing muscle tension, sprains and strains, and repair of cells and body tissue.
- Supports the repair of cells and body tissue
- Supports recovery from physical stress
- Supports recovery of bruising and healing of bones and ligaments
- Suitable for children
- Fantastic recovery support after trauma or surgery
TAPS : PP6260
Adults: Take 5 drops three times daily as required.
- Arnica 6X 12X 30X – support for any bruising and tenderness
- Bellis Perennis 6X (Daisy) – support for muscular stiffness, deep tissue injuries with bruising
- Calc Phos 6C (Calcium Phosphate) – supports healing for fractured bones, stiffness and cold numb feeling in joints and bones
- Chamomilla 12X – supports any mouth and teeth tenderness. Supports for numbness and stiffness
- Mag Phos 6C (Magnesium Phosphate) – supports calf muscle relaxation, menstrual tension, intestinal comfort and general muscle weakness
- Rhus Tox 6C (Rhus Toxicodendron) – for support of muscular tension, soft tissue and sprains of ligaments, muscles or tendons.
- Symphytum 6X 12X (Comfrey) – supports bone healing.
Bach Flowers included:
- Rock Water – helps with stiffness and hardening
- Impatiens – for tension
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric acid
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
If your delivery address is in New Zealand and you spend over $49 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free.
If your delivery address is anywhere else in the world outside of New Zealand and you spend over $79 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free!
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.